Swanbourne Beach features individual sunflower-yellow and milk-white thread colours woven in thick bands, through its base of natural grass fibres to create a striped pattern, with bright yellow fabric trimming.
Weave: Handcrafted from 100% Natural Grass Fibres.
Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend.
Irregularities in the fibre, weave and colour are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.